The guest services in the Residence formula are:
- Services centre with: lobby/reception; multipurpose room for TV and reading; free Wi-Fi - coverage available throughout the different rooms in the reception area and in the bar, internet point (paid); bar/ice cream parlour; coin-laundry, grill/pizzeria (Novelty: available all days for dinner from 01/06 to 30/09).
- Linen: guests in the Residence formula will be provided with a complete set of bedroom and bathroom linen on arrival in their apartment – plus one change for each additional week of their stay. (Note: Kitchen laundry not available) Changes of linen can be collected from the laundry in front of the pizza parlour.
- Provisions: the emporium (bazaar)/mini-store within the holiday village sells basic items such as: foods with a long shelf-life; personal hygiene and body care products; items for the beach – toys, beach towels, entertainment t-shirts and different gadgets; tobacco products and newspapers. It is also possible to rent strollers and bicycles on which to go for rides or for getting to Valledoria.
Valledoria, the town that is approx 1.5 km away from the holiday village, has a variety of different shops, hypermarkets and shopping malls, with everything you may need to shop for. There are banks with ATMs, post offices, pharmacies and emergency medical services. The town can be reached using your own transport or by renting one of the village’s bicycles from the emporium.
- Laundry: in the square in front of the pizza parlour there is a laundry room with token-operated washing machines and dryers, an ironing board and iron. Tokens for the washing machine and dryer can be purchased from the emporium. Valledoria also has several professional laundries.
- Beach: Guests in the residence formula, from 09/06 to 14/09, who want to use the beach umbrellas and sun loungers on the village’s fully equipped beach, will be able to purchase the beach service – subject to availability – (1 beach umbrella and 2 sun loungers per apartment) at reception. Except for a limited number of sun umbrellas reserved in the first 2 rows for customer with in a suite “deluxe” accomadation , the allocation of a spot is free – depending on the time of arrival at the beach. At any rate, there are large areas of open beach that have no facilities and for which there is no charge. These run alongside the section of equipped and supervised beach given in concession to the village. Spaces and large expanses of sand are one of the strong points of this stretch of beach in front of the village.
- Guest Services: all of the resort’s staff are constantly on hand to provide guests with advice and to help them with respect to any of their needs. To this end, we have set up a special service focussing on assistance. Denise, our Guests Relations Manager, and the village manager’s first point of contact, is on hand every day to provide guests with information and advice – to help them make the most of their stay – about the leisure opportunities inside and outside of the village and to answer any questions or provide help with solving problems of any sort. Whatever the need, Denise will be available to guests, in the multipurpose room next to the reception.
- Facilities and recreational activities: adult and children’s pools (novelty: available all days for 01/06 to 30/09); playground in the shadow of the pine forest; Italian bowls (bocce) area; table tennis, canoes on the beach from mid-June to mid-September and a wide range of leisure and recreational activities – all thanks to the Club Formula (available from 09/06 to 14/09).
- Optional services (extra charge): WIFI service in the apartment (only available, with limited connection, in apartments “gold” and “prestige”). Upon request and subject to availability: hire (at the Bazaar), rent a cot, high chair, baby kit (with rental cot, high chair, baby bath tub, bottle warmer and baby bouncer rocking).
NOTE: Some services / equipment may not be available during the periods 21/04-08/06 and 15/09-12/10
Pets: not allowed.
Parking: Free (unattended)