Services for guests opting for our Hotel formula
- Catering and meals: breakfasts, lunches and evening meals are all served in the resort village restaurant, located in the main building next to the reception area. Meal times are: Breakfast – from 8.00 am to 10.00 am; lunch – from 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm; evening meal – from 7.30 pm to 9.00 pm.
During meals, children both big and small, can be looked after by the “Activities Nannies” (Tate dell’Animazione) – (from 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm and 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm) in the multipurpose room opposite the restaurant, with board games, drawing and fairy tales; that way mum and dad will be able to enjoy their meal in peace!
- Kit for younger guests: families with children under 3 years of age, when booking and with a supplement (subject to availability), may request a: baby kit, this includes cot rental, optional kitchenette with gas stove or an electric plate, including “basic” dishes and pans to prepare dishes other than the wide choice available on the kids’ menu available daily at the hotel’s restaurant; or the “special” baby kit which includes (in addition to the contents of the baby kit): a high chair, bottle warmer, baby bathtub and rocking chair.
- Services centre with: lobby/reception; multipurpose room for TV and reading; free Wi-Fi - coverage available throughout the different rooms in the reception area and in the multipurpose room; bar/ice cream parlour; token operated laundry.
- Provisions: the emporium (bazaar)/mini-store (available from 15/06 to 13/09) within the holiday village sells basic items such as: foods with a long shelf-life; personal hygiene and body care products; items for the beach – toys, beach towels, entertainment t-shirts and different gadgets; tobacco products and newspapers.
Valledoria, the town that is approx 1.5 km away from the holiday village, has a variety of different shops, hypermarkets and shopping malls, with everything you might need to shop for. There are banks with ATMs, post offices, pharmacies and an emergency medical service. The town can be reached using your own transport or by renting one of the village’s bicycles from the emporium.
- Laundry: in the square in front of the pizza parlour there is a laundry room with token-operated washing machines and dryers. Tokens for the washing machine and dryer can be purchased from the village’s emporium (bazaar). The town of Valledoria also has several professional laundries.
- Beach: From 15/06 to 13/09, hotel guests can enjoy the “guaranteed” beach service (1 beach umbrella and 2 sun loungers per suite) at the private beach with beach-side supervision. Except for a limited number of sun umbrellas reserved in the first 2 rows for customer with in a suite “deluxe” accomadation , the allocation of a spot is free – depending on the time of arrival at the beach. Guests with “deluxe” suite accommodation will benefit from first and second row spots, with free allocation of a space – depending on the time of arrival at the beach.
- Guest Services: all of the resort’s staff are constantly on hand to provide guests with advice and to help them with any of their requirements. To this end, we have set up a special assistance service. Denise, our Guests Relations Manager, and the village manager’s first point of contact, is on hand every day to provide guests with information and advice – to help them make the most of their stay – about the leisure opportunities inside and outside of the village and to answer any questions or provide help with solving problems of any sort. Whatever the need, Denise is at the service of our guests, in the multipurpose room next to the reception.
- Facilities and recreational activities: adult and children’s pools (available from 01/06 to 30/09) - alongside the pine forest; shaded playground; Italian bowls (bocce) area; table tennis and a wide range of leisure and recreational activities – all thanks to the Club Formula (available from 15/06 to 13/09)
- Optional services (for a surcharge): in-room Wi-Fi (available with limited access only in the superior suites) and buggy rental (at the Bazar)
- Pets: not permitted.
- Parking: Free (unattended)
- NOTE: Some services / equipment may not be available during the periods 13/04 – 14/06 and 14/09 – 18/10