Protection of personal data
In order to use at best the services and / or information that the Club Hotel Residence Baiaverde s.r.l. makes available through its website, the user may be required to provide information and / or data references to their business, to their address (including email) etc.
Information on privacy protection
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
General Data Protection Regulation
With reference to articles 13 and 14 of the Legislative Decree in force since 25 May 2018, we guarantee that the processing of personal data will be carried out respecting the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to the confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection personal data.
For treatment, pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016, means any operation (collection, processing, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection , block, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction) applied to personal data made with or without the aid of electronic tools.
We inform you that the data supplied by you, or otherwise acquired within the scope of our activity, are processed in manual and / or computerized form, according to the criteria of lawfulness, correctness and in full protection of your rights and, in particular of your privacy.
THEREFORE, WE INFORM YOU THAT:
- The data are processed in relation to the contractual requirements, the fulfillment of obligations under laws, regulations and community legislation, as well as to allow an effective administrative management of relationships with you. The data will be processed manually and / or on magnetic, electronic or telematic support.
- Without prejudice to communications and dissemination carried out in compliance with legal obligations, the aforesaid data may be communicated to our network of agents, credit institutions, factoring companies, debt collection companies, and any other professionals, consultants or counterparties who may intervene in the execution of the assignment, solely for the purposes of credit protection and better management of our rights related to the individual business relationship. The processing of data, in addition to the purposes related, instrumental and necessary to provide the Service may be aimed at collecting data and information in general and particular on the User’s guidelines and preferences; send information and commercial offers, including those of third parties; send advertising and informative material; make commercial communications, including interactive ones; carry out direct sales or placement of products or services; process studies and statistical research on sales, customers and other information, and possibly communicate the same to third parties; transferring to third parties the data collected and processed for commercial purposes also for sale or attempted sale, or for all those commercial and / or statistic purposes.
- The processing of the data referred to in point 1 is mandatory and essential for the purposes of contractual relations. Any refusal to provide the data and their processing may determine the impossibility to proceed with the same contractual relationships. On the other hand, failure to provide all data that are not attributable to legal or contractual obligations will be assessed, from time to time, by Club Hotel Residence Baiaverde s.r.l., and will determine consequences commensurate with the importance of the data required for the management of the relationship.
- The data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationships established, and subsequently for the fulfillment of legal provisions and for commercial purposes.
- Pursuant to art. 13-14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 in force since 25 May 2018, the Customer has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing and can, according to the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, and know the origin, receive intelligible communication, have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing, request the update, correction, integration, request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected.
- The holder of the treatment is Club Hotel Residence Baiaverde s.r.l., with registered office in S. Pietro a Mare – 07039 Valledoria (SS), in the person of its legal representative. The data may be processed at the Company’s registered office or at tax consulting offices, as well as at any other professionals, to whom the mandate has been conferred for the preparation of accounting and anything else of competence.
With reference to this, the Club Hotel Residence Baiaverde s.r.l. confirms that all data will be processed in full compliance with the Code regarding the protection of personal data (EU Regulation 2016/679).
Session cookies are used, for example, to browse the website without having to enter the login information again and are then deleted from the user’s computer once the browser is closed. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s computer after the browser is closed, but can be deleted at any time using the browser settings. Cookies are also subdivided into “first-party cookies” and “third-party cookies”. First party cookies are set directly by Club Hotel Residence Baiaverde s.r.l. on the user’s computer, with the only purpose of recognizing it on subsequent visits.
How to disable or delete cookies
If you want to prevent the browser from accepting cookies, you want to be informed every time a cookie is stored on your computer or delete the cookies already present, make the appropriate changes using the settings of the Internet browser, generally accessible from the “Help” sections or “Internet Options”. Refer to the links below:
Club Hotel Residence Baiaverde s.r.l. (first-party cookies)
– Club Hotel Residence Baiaverde s.r.l. use session cookies to store the selected products in the shopping cart and to allow the registered user who has logged into the site to stay connected. Session cookies store the relevant information together with the user’s IP address and the cookie identification code. These session cookies are cookies associated with the transactions necessary for the use of the website and the use of which does not require the user’s consent.
– Club Hotel Residence Baiaverde s.r.l. can also use a permanent cookie to store the user’s login data, which will not have to re-enter them every time he visits the website. This function can be activated only if the user marks the box below the login window that informs the user of the presence of this function.
– Google, by downloading and installing the browser add-on that is available from the following
Address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it, e
– Adobe, by downloading and installing the browser add-on available in the following version
Social media tools
The website of the Club Hotel Residence Baiaverde s.r.l. offers access to social media tools provided by social network platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Twitter. The user who decides to use these tools by activating a social media tool can share certain personal data with their friends and social network platforms. Sharing activities are subject to the privacy policies of each social network. Specifically, social network tools are also offered to allow Facebook to share information and activities of friends with its registered users while browsing our website.